Women of Courage Awards 2014 A Great Success
Thanks to our Sponsors, Supporters and Friends,
On behalf of La Alianza Hispana my heartfelt thank you for your generous support to our programs and for making our 6th Women of Courage event an amazing success. With your support La Alianza will continue to work to achieve our mission; “to empower individuals and families, strengthen communities, and develop leaders through high quality programs, social services, advocacy and community organizing”
Women of Courage Awardees:
· Tiffany Ortiz – Philanthropist, Founder of the David Ortiz Children’s Fund, US Fund for UNICEF, RED Sox Foundation
· Nurys Camargo – Regional Director of External Affairs for AT&T
· Nathalie Fontanez – Boston Fire Fighter
· Vilma Lora – Co-Director of Women’s Services, YWCA of Greater Lawrence Coordinator and City of Lawrence Mayor’s Health Task Force.
· Jeanette Beltran – Founding Member of the Hispanic Society for Preventive Medicine, Member of Dana Farber Cancer Institute's External Advisory Council, CEO/President of JBD
La Alianza Hispana, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt community based organization providing culturally and linguistically appropriate health and education programs to the Latino Community of Greater Boston. Founded in 1971, La Alianza Hispana has become the starting point for over 2,000 Latinos annually who seek support at all stages of life. Our goal is to strenghthens individuals, families and communitites for ongoing success. La Alianza Hispana believes in social justice as a means of creating a more egalitarian, participatory and peaceful society in which all members can realize their fullest potential. Thank you for considering making a gift to "La Alianza Hispana."